François-Simon-Alphonse Giroux (1776–1848) was a Parisian art restorer and ébéniste. He studied painting under Jacques-Louis David, and founded an art restoration business near the end of the 18th century.
Also known as “Merchant of Princes”, Giroux was an important Parisian cabinetmaker and creator of luxury accessories, in various styles, for the French royal family and other aristocratic and noble clientele. In early 1799 his atelier was located at No. 7, rue du Coq Saint -Honoré, then Boulevard des Capucines. “A. GIROUX in PARIS”.